FISHER SCIENCE EDUCATION
6771 Silver Crest Road
Nazareth, PA 18064
- Flammable liquid and vapor.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Harmful in contact with skin.
- Harmful if inhaled.
- Suspected of causing cancer.
- Suspected of causing genetic defects.
- Causs damage to organs.
- May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
- Causes serious eye damage.
- Causes skin irritation.
- Harmful to aquatic life.
- If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Read label before use.
- Obtain special instructions before use.
- Keep away from heat/ sparks/ open flames/ hot surfaces. No smoking.
- Keep container tightly closed.
- Ground/ bond container and receiving equipment.
- Use explosion-proof electrical/ ventilating/ light/ equipment.
- Use only non-sparking tools.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharge.
- Avoid release to the environment.
- Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
- Use personal protective equipment as required.
- Do not breathe dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapours/ spray.
- Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
- Do not eat, drink, or smoke when using this product.
- Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
- Avoid breathing dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapours/ spray.
- Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area,
- IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
- Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell.
- Get medical advice/ attention if you feel unwell.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
- If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
- IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/ Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower.
- Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
- In case of fire: Use agents recommended in section 5 for extinction.
- IF exposed: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
- Specific treatment (see supplemental first aid instructions on this label).
- IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physicia if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth.
- IF ON SKIN: Wash with soap and water.
- Specific measures (see supplemental first aid instructions on this label).
- Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
- IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- Store locked up.
- Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
- Dispose of contents and container to an approved waste disposal plant.
Napa Valley Community College District Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions