Flinn Scientific, Inc.
P.O. Box 219
Batavia, IL 60510
- May cause cancer (H350).
- May damage fertility or the unborn child (H361).
- Causes serious eye irritation (H319).
- Obtain special instructions before use (P201).
- Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood (P202).
- Use personal protective equipment as required (P281).
- If exposed or concerned: Get medical advice or attention (P308+P313).
- If inhaled: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do so. Continue rinsing (P305+P351+P338).
- If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice or attention (P337+P313).
- If on skin: Wash with plenty of water.
- If swallowed: Rinse mouth. Call a POISON CENTER or physician if you feel unwell.
- In case of fire: Use a tri-class dry chemical fire extinguisher.
Napa Valley Community College District Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions